Telephone appending is the process that uses the name and address information and other available data sources on a business’ database to find phone numbers pertaining to the customers on the database.
Telephone has been one of the easiest and direct methods of contact for businesses in their day to day operations and customer contact. Most marketing organisations who use telemarketing to reach their target audience bank heavily on being equipped with the correct phone numbers that increases the chances of connecting with the right decision makers and buyers of the goods and services.
Telephone appending does not only confirm the accuracy of organisations’ existing clients’ contact numbers but updates missing numbers, correct wrong numbers and even add new numbers to the customer database.
Telephone appending provides the following advantages to businesses:
- Reduces costs associated with telemarketing due to inaccurate phone numbers.
- Reactivates old contacts – It helps in getting the latest customer contact phone numbers where the existing contact phone number has been changed or was recorded incorrectly in the first place.
- Creates new ways of marketing – Once telephone details are appended to customer records, businesses can easily make contact with prospects through multi-channel marketing consisting of a mix of email, direct mail and telemarketing activities which can increase businesses’ customer participation and retention rates.
- Increases response rates – Reduces wastage due to call incompletion and no answer. Increase telemarketing call completion that leads to increase response rate and significant reduction in customer acquisition cost and marketing cost.
- Gain competitive advantage – By delivering the right message through the corrected telephone numbers to the right prospects at the right time, businesses can move a step ahead of their competition. Cost of acquiring new customers is much higher than keeping the old ones, so telephone append will help businesses leverage the potential of their existing contacts. Datawash can ensure your customer contact telephone numbers (mobile and landline, consumers and business related) are and remain accurate at all times.
We will present new and changed numbers with various symbols, spacing, brackets, hyphens etc to match your database formatting. We will then search for Mobile and Landline telephone numbers and offer all of them as output.
For an affordable telephone appending, email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 2 8313 9142.